Thursday 7 February 2013

Student Profile: Julia


Julia originally joined us for one year GCSE programme and is now studying A level Biology, Chemisty, Maths, Psychology and preparing for her IELTS exam in the Sixth Form.

“To study abroad has always been my dream and I always knew the UK was the best choice to accomplish it. My adventure started at the International Study Centre at d’Overbroeck’s. I must say, it was the best experience I ever had in my entire life. The pupils and teachers surrounding me were substitutes of my family back home. They helped me to achieve my goals in a friendly, home-like environment. I am eternally grateful to the members of the staff and friends who supported me.

Oxford, in my opinion, is one of the best places to study A-levels or GCSEs. It is a peaceful city where everything is neatly organised around you. As a result, you do not need to struggle to find anything. The family I live with is absolutely great. They are warm and nice people who always help me if I run into any problems, They prepare very tasty food and they try to maintain a balanced healthy diet for me and other students who also share the house.

d’Overbroeck’s is a place where you come to study and work hard to achieve the best you can. A place with a supportive and fun team of teachers. The best thing about being here is actually being here. As you can challenge yourself a lot. “

No comments:

Post a Comment